The White Orchid River Cruise is a large luxury cruise that can accommodate up to 500 people. The three-story boat features an open rooftop area, private seating at the front, and air-conditioned rooms on the 1st and 2nd floors. The menu highlights Thai and international dishes, as well as seafood. The White Orchid River Cruise often receives praise for its delicious food which appeals to both Thai and international palates, a variety of menus, spacious seating, and outstanding service. The cruise features various performances, including live singing, Thai dancing, and unique cabaret shows.
- Register at White Orchid River Cruise at pier
- Final call and welcome on board White Orchid River Cruise from pier and welcome drink will be served, Thai Internation & Seafood buffet. Thai classical dance and live music and the most beautiful cabaret show on board while cruising the River of King, The panorama view of Bangkok by nihth as Wat Arun, The Temple of Dawn, Wat Phrakaew, The Royal RamaVIII Bridge.
- Arrival at pier.
Our prices is included
- White Orchid River Cruise one welcome drinks on board.
- Thai International & Seafood buffet.
- Entertainment – Live Music, The Cabaret Show, Thai classical dance.
- Soft drink (free), Buffet Beer
*** Remark: The boat route can be changed, in case of the water situation ***
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Register at White Orchid River Cruise at Asiatique The Riverfront Pier, (Warehouse 7)
- Register at White Orchid River Cruise at Icon Siam, (Pier 4)
Present your voucher to the staff at pier registration point.
- This voucher has no cancellation terms and is non-refundable in all cases.
- Missing the cruise departure time is considered a no-show, and there will be a 100% charge in all cases.
Term and conditions
- Book at least 7 days in advance.
- Present your booking proof and voucher sent by OKLuxPass in the order confirmation email to the staff at the pier registration point.