Ancient City & Erawan Museum
Ancient City, Thailand out-door museum with a collection of miniature models of architecture and art related to history. and important places in Thailand are displayed lively on an area of over 320 acre, designed in the shape of a map of Thailand divided into 4 main zones which separated into different regions of Thailand.
Erawan Museum, it is a floating sculpture in the form of a 3-headed elephant over 40 meters high. Hand-made copper metal which is the largest in the world. Underneath the elephant is a museum building used as an exhibition space for valuable antiques. It is separated into 3 floors according to the belief of 3 afterlife world which are : the underground layer, the human world layer. and heaven. The interior is beautifully decorated combining western and eastern art.
- Admission Ticket for 1 person
- Lunch or Dinner Buffet at Ancient City for 1 person (For Lunch or Dinner Package only)
- (Chinese/Thai) Tram tour, Golf cart, or bicycle (for ride around the Ancient City)
- Other expenses
- Ancient City Open daily 09:00am – 7:00pm (Last entry 6:00pm)
- Erawan Museum Open daily 09:00am – 6:00pm (Last entry 5:00pm)
296/1 Moo7 Sukhumvit Road, Bangpoomai Sub-District, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan Province 10280
99/9 Moo 1 Bang Mueang Mai Sub-District, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan Province 10270
How to get there
The Ancient City
By skytrain: Taking BTS (Green Line) Get off at BTS Kheha Station Exit and then transit by Minibus no.36 or Taxi to Muangboran The Ancient City.
The Erawan Museum
By skytrain: Taking BTS (Green Line) Get off at BTS On Nut Station Exit and take a taxi to the museum.
Terms & Conditions
How to Use
- Present e-voucher to Staff on-site at the ticket counter.
- The voucher is valid only on the specified date.
- Child, age 6-14 years is charge as child rate.
- Child, age 0-5 years is free of charge for ticket.
- You’ll get confirmation within one day. If you don’t see any confirmation, reach out to our customer support.
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the service date, you can get an 80% refund.
- Cancellation on the reserved date or Late arrival will be count as No show and Non-Refundable.